Meet Dr. Richard Bocco
From a young teenager, I developed my passion of helping others to live a Healthy Life, full of vitality and energy, because of my personal experience with my own family. My father's health suffered dearly, multiple car accidents and lifestyle habits formed in his childhood, had limited and altered my father's ability to live the life he desired, not only in terms of duration but just as importantly, in term of the Quality of his life. My mother wasn't exempt from the problems that come from a lifentyle not fully dedicated to health, she suffered Alzheimers.
Based on these experiences, my belief that a person's Health Potential was dependent upon and intertwined with their lifestyle habits and choices, and how well they functioned (how well tey tolerated) within the world around them.
When I became a Chiropractic Physician, I took it as my responsibility to share what I know with my community about what opportunities a Healthy Active Lifestyle, through Chiropractic, Nutrition, Fitness and Education could provide throughout a lifetime. I have striven to live my life, and that of my family, within the same beliefs.
So many individuals don’t understand what Chiropractic care truly means. Many in our community simply view Chiropractic care as the treatment of pain. And YES, they are correct! Chiropractic is incredible for relieving pain without the use of drugs or surgery. However, Chiropractic care is so much more as it assists in your body in regaining control in all areas, beyond the pain!
I am excited for the opportunity to participate in helping you return to your Health Potential!
- Resident of Central Florida since 1970, attending Elementary school, High school & College locally.
- Graduated from and Taught at Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988.
- Began local practice in 1990 and has been involved in the care of thousands of Florida families.
- Specialized in the care of Neck and Back issues as well as Metabolic and Weight Control.
- Married and the father of three amazing adult children.